Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weirdness Ensues!

Hi! I am having an interesting day today. First of all I'm laying in my bed, not planning on getting up for church, because honestly I didn't feel like getting up for church this morning and from the hallway I hear "Kimberly, Jesus is coming and if you don't go to church he is going to leave you behind," so I got up for church. Then I came and I ate lunch which was very good I must admit and then I came to the computer and to my suprise there was a really long email from my best friend. I dono't think she has every written that much in a letter in her entire life and I was happy that she entrusted these thoughts and feelings to me. Something she has never ever done before. I felt blessed to have a best friend such as her and I still do feel blessed to have her as my best friend.
Okay, I did Cassandra's gratis after lunch because she asked me too, and she went to Regina with Howie this weekend. I wish I could have gone with them... I want to see my best friend I miss her so much. Nothing interesting has happened today except if I don't find a gratis sub for this week while I am gone, I won't be going to Arlington beach which I must say would be a very sad prospect... but I'm sure I will survive. I hope I can find someone to do my gratis for me... I really really hope so.
Anyway, I don't know what else to say I don't feel the intense pull to write as much as I did yesterday and so I don't plan on doing so... I continued to write on my laptop after I finished updating this and I wrote so much that I even surprised myself. Oh well Anyway, I should go... I have gratis subs to find and books to read and life to live.
Even though... I feel so homesick and best friend sick today... I guess I will survive though, I mean what else can I do but survive? I can live life to the fullest. But sometimes you just don't feel like it and sometimes it is just so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home