Sunday, April 02, 2006

Reflections on life in general

Somedays, I just want to lie on my back and stare at the clouds and just imagine my life is perfect just the way it is. And sometimes, that is easy to do, sometimes you just love life and love everything that is going on in it and its so easy to just soak of the sun and smile. And then there are days when you can't because you feel so many things going wrong in your life and you can't understand or comprehend them and you wish with all your heart that you could but you know that you can't. It's crazy, and retarded. I had a beautiful day today, it consisted of laying out in the sunshine reading an Anne of Green Gables book. It was totally refreshing and totally an amazing day. Although I did get hit in the back of the head with a soccerball that was not so exciting. Anyway, it seems as if Jenn is looking a little down and I want to go and see what is the matter with her so.... bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home