Friday, April 07, 2006

Nothing important

Haven't written in here for a couple days because I have been gone. I went to Arlington Beach and did a little babysitting and earned myself one hundred dollars. That was nice. I'm going to put it in the bank today. Anyway, I'm having a really good day so far, although I can't say that to well because it has just started but I am hopiing for a beautiful day anyway. I want a beautiful day.

Only one week left of classes and only two weeks left before I leave for home.... which reminds me I have to call my mom and get her to come and pick me up when school is over. It's kinda sad if you think about it. Half of these people you will never ever see again in your entire life.... maybe even more then half. My sister told me you would keep in contact with the ones that are really important, but it's still sad. It's kinda depressing actually. Everyone's excited for the end of the year, but again, I'm not sure if I am or if I'm not. It will be so weird coming back next year as a second year when there are all these first years that are filling the spots that you used to fill and not only that, but most of your classmates aren't returning so you won't necessarily get to hang out with the same people anymore. More friends next year but it's still kinda sad.

Anyway, I have class in less then ten minutes so I really should go.... I'll write in here soon.
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home