Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello ppls

Hello ppls... how goes life? Mine goes pretty well, except that finals are in just over a week and we only have one week of classes left. Ahhhhhhh! Help. Just kidding, I'm sure I'll survive. Hopefully. Anyway, I really don't have that much to say but I thought I wanted to write in you anyways. I got another long letter from my best friend and it made me feel so special.

I bought a new dress today, but then again that's probably unimportant and whatnot. I bought it for grad at Hangers in K-town. (Kindersley, Saskatchewan for those who are confused, everyone here at the school calls Kindersley K-town, I don't know why... but it kinda stuck...)

A couple of Renee's friends are here this weekend and I hope she is having a good time with them. I want to go home next weekend but I know I probably won't be able to. I want to go home for the weekend but I also want to stay here because I will only have one week with these people after that. Only one week. It's so sad. anyway, I really dn't have anything else to write so I'm just going to be done for now. Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home