Friday, April 14, 2006

Pride and Prejudice!

Okay, so I wrote the first sentance and then I wrote the rest of the post and noticed it was not like the girly post I expected it to be so you can just disregard the next sentance. You can still read it though if you really must. Okay, so just to warn you before hand so you can't tell me I didn't, this is most likely going to be a girly post. I just finished watching the new Pride and Prejudice movie with Kiera Knightly and it was an amazing movie. It's a chick flick and I love chick flicks. It was absurd that Mr. Collins would think Elizabeth would marry him. While, to be put quite frankly, I don't like Mr. collins. He kind of creeped me out. I have not much else to say except I incredibly liked the movie, and that Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy ended up getting married was quite a good ending for the story. I guess this post was not as much as a girly post as I expected it to be. Oh well, I just had to get that out of my system. I adore that movie so much. If your looking for a chick flick and you haven't seen it yet... you need to see it. Thank you. lol.
What's the matter with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home