Thursday, November 16, 2006

WAT?

I'm totally excited about going on WAT! Going to New York is going to be so awesome and I'm totally excited. I'm going to be so busy this summer though. Grad is like the 20th of April. When I go home, I'm going to be home for like three weeks, and then I am going to be going to my sister's wedding so I will be gone for three weeks. Then I'm going to come back home and be home for like three weeks and then I'm going to be leaving for ten days and then what's going to happen is..... I don't know.
I will only have a month and a half left at home and I don't know if it would be possible to find a job for such short a time. It's rather bizarre.
Oh well.
It's going to be a busy summer for me but I can deal with that.
I'm so excited to go to both Tennessee(where my sister is getting married) and then to New York! I've never been to the states before so this is an experience I know that I will greatly be able to cherish. The friendships I will make on my WAT trip with my team members are going to be cherished and loved, and I'm excited like I've never really been excited before. I just can't wait!
Megan is coming this weekend. Tomorrow that is and I am excited for that as well. She'll only be here for like two days but that's okay, it should be fun. But it also means that I have to clean my room(that's where she will be staying) and get lots of homework done before she comes because otherwise I won't get any homework done this weekend at all because she will be here.... so..... yeah that's just about all I got.
I should probably go do something more productive now... .whether I will or not... that's a diffferent story.
LOL.
Talk to you all later.
God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home