Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sometimes I wonder....

Sometimes I wonder about my own sanity. For serious. I must be out of my mind or something. Classes are great, and I have been paying attention in them and doing my homework. However, I still feel slightly like an idiot.
I'm sorry that I can't tell you why I feel like an idiot, because I feel I would feel more like an idiot if I did, and at the moment I don't want to share my reasoning. My life is just an endless confusing time of doom. If that makes any sense at all.
I'm really tired at the moment as I stayed up til 3:30 in the morning on Sunday night talking to Dave L. I talked to him for five hours that nighit, and to be completely honestly I throroughly enjoyed it. At any rate, I should probably go, I have been on here a while and others are wanting the internet. I'm going to go be an idiot again..... maybe.
I don't know what is wrong with me lately. Actually I do. But it's not a bad thing.
At any rate,
God bless
Have a good day.
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home