Friday, June 02, 2006

Hello

Hey all you bloggers out there in blogworld.
I am updating once again. I'm getting better at it.
My life is not incredibly interesting as of late. It's just work, sleep, work sleep. That's almost what it seems like anyway. I've never felt so tired in my life, and since this is my first job it seems even worse then it probably is.
It's really hot here in Moose Jaw, it's like 31 degrees celsius. Summer is back. In some ways I wish it wasn't as I tend to enjoy cool weather more then warm, but I'm sure I will survive it.
My sister and my two nephews: AJ who just turned two about a month ago... and Noah who is 4 months are visiting because my brother in laws, brother is getting married on the tenth and they are visiting before then. It should be fun.
God has taught me a lot since I have been at home. I've been doing a lot better with my parents I think, I don't fight with them nearly as often as before. Also, me and my little sister tend to get along a lot better and for that I am very glad.

God bless, have a good summer
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home