Saturday, June 03, 2006

Poems - Part 2

Poem # 3 - Sadness and Anger

I'm lonely
I watch as the silent tears run down my face
Proving to myself
That I am misunderstood
I tun
Before I do something I regret,
But before long I'm lost.
Thotns are cutting at me as I run,
And the darkness is closing in.
I try to ignore this frightening feeling
The same feeling as the rain
Beaing on my back.
I feel empty,
And very much alone
It keeps getting darker
I'm lost in scared,
The tears have stopped by now.
I feel it is no use to cry
Because the darkness
That the thorns thrive on
Is getting larger
Soon it will be too late
I truly will be lost forever
I can't let it go
It's your fault
It never gets better
Just keeps getting worse
But that's okay
It grows softer everyday.
I'm immune to it now
I don't feel a thing
And I like it that way
It's safer
The tears will never return.



I wrote that one about a year and a half ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home