Friday, April 28, 2006

Home again

Okay, so here I am back on my Father's computer sitting in the large living room upstairs in my house in my hometown of Moose Jaw Saskatchewan. It's a sad thing. I miss Eston and FGBC so much even though at the beginning of the year I didn't want to leave here and I was at the point when I didn't want to leave there. I did cry a lot, I'll tell you that much and it was only my first year, I wonder if next year I will cry more or less. Who knows? Only time witll tell.

Anyway, I don't have much to say I just felt the need to update my blog. I have a lot on my mind right now, a lot I wish would go away so I could just be in peace... so would you just pray for me? Pray that all goes well?

Thank you.
Love and miss you all at FGBC
Kim

1 Comments:

At 12:50 a.m. , Blogger Greg Roberts said...

This past year was awesome, thanks for the good times and you can be sue i will pray for you. I hope Moose Jaw is a wonderful time for you and that you rule this summer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home