Friday, December 01, 2006

Unknown

Do you ever have that feeling that you never have time for yourself? I've been doing so much homework and just so much other things that lately I haven't been able to have a lot of time for myself. Time for myself and with God is something I cherish a lot, and it's also something I also take for granted, until I have a time where you just don't have that time. It makes me kind of sad.
At any rate, I won't have time at all completely for myself this weekend because I'm going on choir tour and I'm going to be around a whole bunch of people. It's not that I don't love the people, it's more of the fact that I just need time for myself. To take a breather and just rest and relax. It something I really haven't done for a couple of weeks and I just seem like I keep going and going and going. Kind of like the energizer bunny. LOL.
I have choir practice in just over half an hour and there are a couple of things I need to accomplish before then so I should probably go.
Everyone have a nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home