Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nobody even reads this thing!

What's the point of updating my blog when no one reads it? I don't know, but noone is reading this thing, except for me which is kind of boring considering this is my blog.
I don't know, I just think it's pointless to have a blog if no one reads it.
I probably won't stop writing in it in case anyone actually pays attention to it and is reading it, which is not that high of a possibility I don't think. Oh well.
That's it for now.
I'm going to go od nothing interesting.
See you all later.
Bye bye
*waves*

1 Comments:

At 11:34 a.m. , Blogger doxasky said...

It's easy to get caught up in the lack of comments, but it is important that you keep writing - anywhere.

How are your WAT funds?

Congrats to you and Dave - it's about time! J/k.

I miss you Kim. If all goes well, I'll see you in 3 months, as I am hoping to get the time off work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home