Saturday, April 15, 2006

Green Eggs and Ham

We had green eggs and ham for a floor meeting about a week ago... it was good and I just remembered about it now so I thought I would put it in my blog.... lol. Anyway, you know what time I waas awake this morning? 6:40 am. I'm never up that early. And why was I up that early? Because my brain decided it wanted to get up without consulting the rest of my body. Oh well. I'm sure I will survive this horrible ordeal that is my life... just kidding. My life isn't bad. I love my life. I have amazing friends, a loving family, and Jesus. What more could a girl ask for? My mind is such a muddled mess right now.... I don't know how to figure it all out. The dreams I had when I came here and the dreams I have now do not necessarily correspond with each other anymore. I wanted to be a police officer before I came to bible school but now I am just not sure anymore. It's a frustrating feeling. I'll just keep praying though and I know that God will show me down the path that he wants me to do. I must admit before coming to bible college, I never really paid that much attention to what God wanted me to do. But now I have learnt how important it is to me to have a relationship with my heavenly Father, so I know how important it is now to obey his commands.
Anyway, I have some stuff I have to go do.
Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home