Friday, April 21, 2006

God Bless Everyone who is Leaving FGBC! We will miss you!

Well, the school year is almost over. It is Friday of grad weekend and everyone will be leaving by Sunday afternoon, and then it's goodbye to some of them for the summer, some of them for a week or two, some of them for a couple years and still some of them forever. This is sad. A very sad time for me anyway. In two days I will be gone from this place and I will never be able to relive the memories of my first year in bible school. I'm returning next yeaar, however it will not be the same. We will be in our second year and then there will be a whole bunch of first years where it will seem like we should be in their place. Almost like we don't belong as second years. there still should be a huge group of us that is in our first year. It's like I don't want things to change. And it's true. I don't want things to change. I will be teary eyed on Sunday, I am almost sure of it. Tis sad, very sad. Anyway, I should go back to packing *sigh* the room that has been my room for the past eight months will be my room no longer. I will come back next year, but that will not be my room. It will be the room of one of my peers and possibly one I have never met before. But I will not be sad. I will not be, I should be in joy, for the new challenges that lay ahead of me this next year.

God bless everyone who is leaving FGBC, do not look on your time here with sadness, but look on it with joy and cherish the memories you have shared here. For we will all see each other agan, possibly not here on earth, but in heaven with Jesus.

I will miss each and everyone of you.

God bless

Kimberly Anne Gavronsky

1 Comments:

At 9:32 p.m. , Blogger Greg Roberts said...

Thanks for the farewell Kim, have a killa summer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home