Friday, April 21, 2006

Poems - part 1

Okay.... coming up sometime soon is a whole bunch of poems that I have written over the years. I don't' know how well they are done, however, I will write them in here anyway and would greatly enjoy any feedback that people would give to them. I don't have them at the moment... however, theses are ones beginning a couple of years ago, I hope I have gotten better over the past while, but then again, you never know.

Okay.... I honestly can't find that website anymore and it's honestly frustrating me.... I remember going to it because on fanfcition.net they told me that is where to go to post origional work and I can't find anywhere...... ahhhhhhhh!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 p.m. , Blogger Greg Roberts said...

I'm pumped for poems!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home